Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out of My Rear Window 7-3-11

It's a lazy Sunday here in the Land of Many Greens.  I got up early, and, this is what it looked like.  Dark clouds hung overhead.  That didn't stop the squirrel festival from going on, however.

Or, one lone chipmunk from gathering more stores for the Winter.
Out on the front porch, Gina was enjoying the new cat tower, while Leon kept an eye out for critters.
I puttered around a bit, and, just as the weatherman predicted, the clouds left and sun shown over all.  It's going to be a beautiful day, and I hope all of you get the chance to enjoy it to the fullest.

6 comments:

betty said...

first time commenting on your blog; what a pretty place you live at! I can't imagine all those squirrels coming to feed! too cute with the chipmunk making his way in too to get something to store up!!

I hope it is a good day for you too!

betty

Sharon said...

I sure do wish I had the view of my friends, that you do of yours! I love your cool looking shaded yard! That chipmunk.... how many do you have? Neat pictures! Leon looks like he is really watching hard! :-)

TexWisGirl said...

pretty hanging basket of flowers. but those fuzzy tails all gathered together take the cake (and the seed!) i love 'em!

Terry said...

Your cats must be in heaven!

Vicki Lane said...

Happy 4th to you and your critters!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely, lazy day. Happy 4th of July to all.