Saturday, July 16, 2011

Breakfast at the Feeder

Just a few quick shots I got this morning right after I put food out.
The squirrels were there, of course.



Posing for his monument.
House Finch
Titmouse
Backside view of a chickadee.
It didn't take long for this chipmunk to get those pouches filled.
I'm off for a guided wildflower walk at the Thousand Acre Swamp.  No need to worry about that hobo when I'm with a group.  I'll check your blogs when I get back, and, hopefully, have some good pictures to put up later today.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Can't wait to see your photos..love guided walks, since I don't have the skill yet to ID all our flora and fauna.

TexWisGirl said...

thanks for my dose of your back yard. just love those scamper rats of yours! the monument shot was perfect! enjoy your tour!

Sharon said...

Good Morning! That squirrel seems to know that "monument" was his! :-)

Have a great walk!

My Mind's Eye said...

I think Madi must be kin to a chipmunk..she likes to have your mouth full of food too.

We hope your day was spectacular!!
Hugs M&M

fromsophiesview said...

A group is a much better idea....looking fwrd to the pics!!!!

Unknown said...

Great shots and take care in the swamp!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Love the shots !
Those squirrels can eat you out of house and home...lol
A beautiful day in your woodland paradise.
~Jo