Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Beautiful Award, and News About Boggy



I got this award from Inga, whose blog, Desert Canyon Living, is one that I eagerly look forward to visiting. Make sure that you stop by to take a look. http://desertcanyonliving.blogspot.com/ I'm very honored to have received this award, and thank Inga very much.

Plus, I was very surprised and pleased to hear from the woman who bought Boggy Creek Dancer. Her husband found my blog about him, and she responded on it. Through that, we have exchanged email correspondence. Let me tell you, Boggy has landed in clover. He will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life. And, in a wonderful coincidence, this woman actually works for one of the largest Thoroughbred rescues in the country. Here's a picture of Boggy in his new home, with his new companions. He's settled right in, obviously. And, what a beautiful place he has to live in.

8 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Love a story with a happy ending. I wish Boggy and his new owner many years of happiness together. (Sounds like a wedding toast:)

After hearing the disgusting news this morning about the death and suffering of hundreds of puppies due to the USDA's failure to enforce laws concerning puppy mills, some good news is welcome.
Marnie

Terry said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved award.

It's wonderful that Boggy has found a good home. I wish that for all creatures.

Neville Henry Fotheringham said...

What a happy ending! Yay for the handsome Boggy Creek Dancer! And a big thumbs up for anyone who spends their time and (hard earned) money on helping horses!

(I still hope I grow up to look like him!)
Cheers!
Neville

AJ-OAKS said...

That is the best news to hear about finding a loving, caring, forever home. He looks mighty fine in that pasture.
Congrats on the award.

Inger said...

I'm so happy for Boggy. What a wonderful ending to your worries and what a happy beginning of a new life for Boggy. Thanks for your kind words about my blog. -- inger

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Congrats...and great news about Boggy!!

Enjoy

Tina said...

Wow, so nice for Boggy! And it must make you feel good too to know that.

Lori Skoog said...

What are the odds of that! Good for Boggy! He looks very content. And congrats on the award.