Today was put it together and try it out day. Actually, putting it together wasn't a problem. Just stick the handle on and screw it into place and you're good to go. It was getting it out of the box that was the problem. I had been thinking about saving the box, covering it with styrofoam under a plastic garbage bag and filling it with loose straw, as a warm place for the feral cat that has been around here all year. No such luck. After sweating and swearing for quite some time, trying to get the inserts and the cleaner out of the box without ripping it, I gave up and tore it to pieces. Sorry little kitty. Back to plan one, a styrofoam cooler inside a plastic storage container with a door hole cut into it.
Anyway, I got it together and tried it out. Niiiiiiiice! It's light and it's maneuverable. Plus, it does a good job on cat hair.
So, here it is!
And, here's the little canister vacuum that came with it. This is the one that has all of the attachments, and I really liked the idea, because it means that they're not all stuck on the big vacuum as you're maneuvering it around.
Leon had to make sure that it wouldn't eat him.