Friday, February 19, 2010

Leon Speaks

Hi, Leon here. I'm taking over the blog today, from my servant, to tell you about MY new bed. My servant went out and bought me a brand new bed to replace the old one, that wouldn't get warm any more. It was beuuuuutiful! It looked like she did a good job.



But, before I could even get myself into it, that darn female, Gina, was in there. Just because my servant calls her "Gina Bobina, the Queena the House," doesn't mean that she can take MY things.



I'm a smart guy, though, and I thought I'd just sweet talk her out of the bed.



It worked, and I was in there in nothing flat!



But, I'm too big. It tips, and my handsome self isn't comfortable in it. Oh well, I didn't want it anyways. Phooey to the whole thing!



You know, it just goes to prove that if you want something done right, you don't send a servant to do the job.

5 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I must say I thought that was a big bed until you got into it Leon. You have a BIG...um...let's see.... a LARGE....uhhh...hee hee....an AMPLE....er....well...you are just BIG. Let the lady back in the bed and maybe your person will give you a treat!

Upupaepops said...

Well Leon, you house is on quicksand

Unfortuantely what you have there is the equal of a houseboat. When the foundation is soft fluid or tippy, there is not a lot uyou can do.

Sleepless in Seattle aside, life on a houseboat is not all that it is made to be. Get you servent to re-establish that foundation ( she has a lot of spare time) and I am sure your comfort will be assured.

Phlegmmy said...

I love the picture of him with Gina. What a couple of loves.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

looks like Gina Bobina fits in there perfectly

Tammy said...

Too bad about the cat bed Leon, it looks really nice. I'm sure Gina will adore it though...and maybe they have them out there in x-large kitty size? (Leon is a gorgeous boy! I love his bright coloring, and that little black dot on his lip.) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tammy